April 28, 2008

#20 Obrycki's

Obrycki’s
Obrycki's Seafood Restaurant

I don’t really eat seafood; I’m allergic to shellfish actually, but Obrycki’s was on The List, so Obrycki’s I will visit. My traveling companions (my sister JL, and her daughter Louise) both LOVE! seafood. They both started with soup, JL had the tomato shrimp bisque and thought it was good, but spicy. Louise had the clam chowder and she liked it quite a bit. JL and I thought the bread was delicious.

Obrycki's

I had a perfectly delicious turkey club with crispy bacon and potato chips, JL had the shrimp scampi, and Louise had something she really didn’t care for, too spicy. (Her night ended with a Wendy’s drive thru.) It really looked like the lid had come off the seasoning jar and it spilled in a big pile in the middle of the dish.

Obrycki's Crab

I had hoped they would order something that involved getting a wooden mallet to beat the hell out of dinner with, but no such luck.

Regardless, we all had a good time, and it was a fun place to stop after a full day of traveling.