July 24, 2010

#36 Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
Unfortunately we got there kind of late in the day, and I didn't have time to ride the Maid of the Mist, so while I'm crossing this item off, I'll definitely be visiting again.

It was crazy hot and humid, and by the end of the day I thought I would die. NO literally. I suddenly was so sick I thought I would throw up. I found a bench and sat down, and then the dizzy, room spinning started. I should've know better. With the FMS I NEED to take breaks, and drink lots of water, or my body starts to shut down fast, but I never remember until it's too late. Actually, I always remember, but just ignore it thinking this time will be different.

American Falls is quite unimpressive, but Horseshoe Falls is ginormous. I can't wait to see it from the Canadian side, and from the bottom of the falls!

100_9161

100_9096

100_9207

100_9203